By Victoria Emmanuel 



In the most deepest darkest dungeon
A place built with cheat and lies
The walls painted with hate
The foundation of fornication
Gate of bitterness, windows of pride and doors of deceit
Bound with sorrows like merchant without horse
A place I called home yet a slave without wages
Ruled by Lucifer, master of sin
Once upon a time, the author of time came on time.
For the law written cannot be broken
My time to pay my depth, death was signed
Out of his bowels he altered the records written for my condemnation
Took my place, faced death in my stead
That step ushered me into a new covenant
No longer bound he paid for my freedom
Grant his life in exchange for mine
My old house ruin no noise no pains
Though a king, came without crown
Down to the city of unrighteousness
A place of despair and gloom
Where filthy masses dwell
A place of sinful inhabitants and  lawless government
His singular act of love gives me and the masses access to meet the father
Replacing our ruin places with glittering smooth stones, that's home
As from that moment till now, we are called by a new name
Ruling our world as kings and queens.
The summary of Heaven is Him.